"JAGO GRAHAK JAGO"...FIGHT FOR UR CONSMER RIGHTS

It is a non profit, non political & non government registered consumer organization. our this organization has been working since last 5 years for the protection of rights & interest of exploited consumers & to spread awareness & educate the consumers at large about their rights, interest & duties within the admit of constitution of India. Its activities are to resolve complaints of consumer by representation. Negotiations & if necessary by taking legal measures to afford justice to the consumers by providing them legal services.
Always in the service of consumers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Team internatinal courier service beame failed to give right or proper services

Shri Upendrabahi shah, residance of old padra road Baroda..sent 2 no of parcels to his relative at U.S.A..he paid service charges for 43k.g..he shocked when he came to know that the parcel reached at U.S.A. after one month..with 13 kg short articals..complainer gave complain to courier service company..after few days Upendrabahai got his 13 kg parcale back..which was theft by courier servcies persons...but Team international didnt paid differance money of parcels..which was noy sent to u.s.a..so at last that complain admited by our organisation in consumer court Vadodara...after hearing the court came to know..that the courier co.is failed to give proper service to his consumer..& ordered oppenant to pay RS.2300/- with 9% intrest..RS.3500/- for mental agony..& Rs.2000/- for legal expances within 30 days of order.

4 comments:

  1. Dear sir,
    I have purchased my SonyEricson U5i on November 1 2010, cost Rs. 18,000-00,(IMEI / SR.NO : J12451005639621)and it is still in Warranty Period.Five weeks back I found my Mobile is not working properly i.e. Phone gets hot, other charging problem which is checked by service center, and so I have given my mobile to service center on August 27th 2011, shop "Mobile Clinic" G-1 CHITRAKASH COMPLEX, 19 PUNIT NAGAR SOCIETY, OLD PADRAROAD VADODIAR-GUJARAT HAVING LL PHONE NO. 0265-3054703 AND OWNER SHRI ANIL PATEL - MOB NO 09099455122. At the time of receiving they have checked the mobile and booked my mobile under Warranty and asked me to collect my mobile in 1 week back.After 1 week they said that mother board is under repair and at chennai and will take further one week which you can check on line at sein.servicetrack.in with my WORKORDER NO : SE31183110243.
    Till date the site shows only message" under raparis.

    The service center employees said that there 15 days time limit for repair and it is now under swap.

    I have contacted on phone no given in work oder to know whereabouts my phone on BSNL-01139011111 and talked with call center superviser shri Arvind 09067904569 and register my complaint on Ticket ID 91263043 / 14-09-2011 but nothing happened.
    On the contrary, they have said on 16-09-11 that my mobile is depatched on today and will be received by Monday but till date even owner of "Mobile Clinic" is not in a position to tell where my phone is.

    Sir Iam much worried about the following points:
    1.The employees are not giving me the correct answer for my mobile status.First time they have said you will get reapaired motherboard within week.But when I inquired it is till date not received.

    2.My point is to either repair/replace the mobile under Warranty or return back my mobile dully repaired as per warranty terms and if not repaired it shall be issued new one to me, but sony ericsion is not returning back as demanded by me Rs. 18,000 is completely waste and neither i am in position to purchase a new one in absence of status of my mobile nor sony ericsion is returning my mobile and I am without mobile usage for my office work.

    3.Service Center Employees are not position to tell me the status and what to do next after one month of work order issued.

    WORKORDER NO : SE31183110243.
    Place :Vadodara - Gujarat state.
    Please kindly suggest me what should I do.
    My contact no is 09925212760- bsnl 0265-2324321.

    pl do kind favour to get me out of this ditch.
    regards,
    Ashok Dodia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had taken amc expresservice code is 9162347689 from dell but in my last servise done by techiane I have acconaligment slip also in last service motherboard which he has changed is china mother board that why in wioas wirgen service is not coming so they are not giving us amc they put my express service code on hold but that was not our problem it fault of techiane at time of service I had tolde to him that parts which he has put in laptop was tampered in that case I had talked in dell but they tolde me that you will get warranty on that part ruchi khanna is solving our case but still it is not solved techiane which has given faulty parts in my laptop nane hardik I have recipet of parts which he has changed toll no is 18004250088

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have purchased 2 bhk flat in vadodara on oct-2013 worth of 19.51 lack.after some day we seen that some hair cracks found in our 5 to 6 walls along with roof section.also there have more problem of moisture gaining in rainy season.(seepage during rainy season).so many times we have asked to builder but they simply replied that it will happen naturally.after spending so much money and getting more cracks in home along with more moisture in home.Now many more cracks also occuring in roof so we are worried about it .also Please note that our home wall have 0.5mm to 1mm cracks in diagonal line along with vertical crack. please advise what i can do and how i can get solution. may i get any compensation as this is totally of bad construction and might be used bad material for making this complex.please advise and looking forward your valuable advise.

    vinod ojha
    vinodojha.sati@gmail.com
    08511103449

    ReplyDelete